Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Thursday, August 12, 2021
|Source: Glenn Francis |
Interestingly, we have mounting evidence that consumers prefer novelty over imitation. A new neuroscience study has examined consumer preferences in music. This research demonstrates that customers love novelty. Robert Hackett and Declan Harty reported on this work in Fortune:
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Thursday, August 05, 2021
What should leaders ask instead? Here are a few alternatives:
- What questions do you have about this proposal?
- What assumptions do you think might need further testing and validation?
- How might this plan go off track?
- What obstacles might we face if we try to implement this plan?
- Here's how I see this scenario unfolding. What am I missing?