- Boeing 737 MAX: Company Culture and Product Failure: Case study about the decision-making failures that led to two 737 MAX crashes, and the culture that contributed to those poor decisions by company managers.
- Planet Fitness: No Judgements, No Lunks: Case study about a successful firm with an unorthodox strategy in a highly challenging industry in which firms typically struggle to generate profits consistently.
- Trader Joe's: Case study about the competitive strategy and unique organizational culture at the popular and successful grocery store.
- BP and the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill: Case study about the organizational decision-making breakdowns that contributed to the Deepwater Horizon tragedy in the Gulf of Mexico.
- LVMH Proposes Marriage to Tiffany: Case study about the controversial and turbulent acquisition process by which French conglomerate LVMH purchased US-based Tiffany.
- Belmont Abbey College: Strategy Formulation in Turbulent Times: Case study about a small college trying to develop a competitive strategy to survive and thrive in an increasingly challenging higher education market.
- Betaspring and the Startup Accelerator Movement: Case study about the rapid increase in startup accelerators around the world, with a focus on the benefits and weaknesses of this approach to developing entrepreneurial ventures.
In addition, you might be interested in reviewing some of the simulations I've developed in collaboration with Harvard Business Publishing and Forio. These simulations include the Everest Leadership and Team Simulation, co-authored with Amy Edmondson, and the New Venture Simulation: Food Truck Challenge.